Monday, July 29, 2013

Playing "Catch Up"

Hello and Happy Monday to all of my friends out there in Stampin' Land!

I've been home from the Stampin'Up! convention for a week now, and I'm still trying to catch up!  I wish the science of cloning was more advanced, because I seriously need to clone myself so I can get twice as much done.  Today I'm working fast and furiously on putting together all of the stamp sets that have been sitting on my desk for weeks.  It is frustrating when you want to use a new set and then discover that it hasn't been put together.  I'm happy to say that I did get all my display boards put together in time for my Big Birthday Bash that took place on Saturday, July 27th.  Thank you to all who attended!  We had fun making birthday cards, chatting, eating cake and ice cream, and just generally relaxing.  Oh, and I was so happy that Rhonda brought me a tiara so now I can be the Stampin' Princess!  Thanks, Rhonda!



Here's a fun shot of half of the stampers... the ones who were sitting at the kitchen table.  Sorry, but I got sidetracked and neglected the others who were in the dining room.  Actually, they might be relieved that their photos aren't on my blog today.



I would love to have YOU come to my house for some creative "me" time.  We all need a little time for ourselves now and then.  It is refreshing to break out of your normal routine, so why not plan to attend my next class, my Sketch-of-the-Month class on Tuesday August 6th at 6:30?  I'll serve you a delicious taco salad dinner and you'll make 3 great cards using a sketch (or layout) from Mojo Monday.  It'll be both fun and relaxing.  

Here's one of the cards we made at the Birthday Bash on Saturday.  



No comments:

Post a Comment