Thursday, July 18, 2013

All tuckered out!

Hello my stampin' friends!

It is 10:10 pm in Salt Lake City and I'm going to take a shower and tuck myself in bed soon!  It has been a very full day, starting with my wakeup call at 6:45.  Mary and I have walked miles and miles today!  Now I'm sorry I didn't bring my pedometer, but my feet are telling me that I've walked more today than I have in a long, long time.  I should have been in training for this convention, as it is physically challenging.  Most of the day was spent either walking or standing... very little sitting was done by anyone.  Because of the large number of demonstrators here (nearly 6,000) the lines for everything are long. 

Before I go off to bed, I want to show you the pretty convention bag we received at the opening session, along with three great stamp sets we received.  It is soooo very fun to be a demonstrator when they start passing out the goodies! 




The bag is white with silver accents and of course it is prettier when you see it up close! 

Goodnight all!
Susan

1 comment:

  1. Thanks for the updates, Susan. Looks like a grand adventure and I am looking forward to seeing the new display cards soon. Have fun!

    ReplyDelete