Friday, August 17, 2012

Hot, hot, hot!

Hello Stamping Friends and welcome to Friday!

Since we knew that yesterday was going to be soooo very hot, we saved our beach trip that was planned on Wednesday and went on Thursday instead.  I know you really don't care about that, but it means that there's no post for today.  By the time we got home last night, sitting down to write a blog post just wasn't going to happen.

Unfortunately, today is full of medical appointments so my Friday post will be appearing on Saturday.  I apologize, but sometimes life just gets in the way of posting on a regular schedule.  Please check back in with me on Saturday, when I'll have a classic card for you.  Meanwhile, keep as cool as possible (as I'm sure you will!).

Enjoy this summer weather and drink in that blue sky and sunshine!  It won't be around forever!
Happy Weekend, everyone!
Susan

No comments:

Post a Comment