Wednesday, October 5, 2011

Hello again!

Hello stamping friends!

 I'm hoping today finds you happy and busy and doing whatever it is you do on Wednesdays. I'll soon be putting on my exercising clothes and heading off to Curves, right after I finish this post.  I find that if I exercise in the morning, I have more energy all day long.  I hate to admit it, but I guess the rainy season is really here to stay.  We've had rain for so many days in a row that I finally gave in and had John bring in the patio furniture.  I was hoping for one more chance to eat outside, but I've given up on that idea now.  Also, yesterday evening was the first time we turned on our heat in months.  So it must be true... summer is really over :(

Thankfully, we've got a lot of fun holidays to be making cards and gifts for, so I'm hoping that will distract me from the less than gorgeous weather.  I've been designing cards like crazy for the past few days and I've got lots of new things to show you in the days ahead.  But before we move on, I've got one more card for you featuring the Hello Friend set that I showed you yesterday.  Here it is...



This is a Z fold card and is very easy to make.  The colors are Whisper White, Pacific Point, and Pool Party. The cute ruffly ribbon (page 194) is also in Pool Party.  If you'd like the directions for the Z-fold card, just drop me a quick email at sjrstamps@gmail.com and I'll email them to you. 

I'm assuming that my customers are the only readers of my blog at this point, but if there's anyone out there who doesn't have a demonstrator, I would love to have you join my group of happy customers.  I offer lots of stamping events for your entertainment and stamping pleasure and I've got tons of ideas to share with you.
My contact information is shown on the blog header.  If you'll email me, I'll send you a newsletter with all of my upcoming events listed. 

Thanks for stopping by today and I hope you'll be back tomorrow for more stamping inspiration.

Have a happy Wednesday!
Susan

No comments:

Post a Comment