Friday, April 29, 2016

Fruity Friday

Hey there stampers!

Another week has just flown by.... don't know how that keeps happening, but here we are at Friday again!

Today I want to show you some cards made with the Fruit Stand Suite, which includes stamps, DSP, ribbon, and twine.  The colors in the DSP are Cucumber Crush, Daffodil Delight, Flirty Flamingo, Pear Pizzazz, Peekaboo Peach, Tangerine Tango, and Watermelon Wonder.  What a bright and happy collection of colors!  The images are flowers, strawberries, peaches, pears, and apples.

Check out the great cards made with this set that I photographed at OnStage. 









I don't own this set yet, but I can see lots of possibilities for fun cards that are a snap to make. 

I'm sorry this is going to be such a short post, but with the sympathy card class coming up on Saturday, Friday is my day to clean and cook,  So I'd better get my other apron on and get busy!
Have a relaxing weekend!
Susan 




No comments:

Post a Comment