Wednesday, April 27, 2016

Festive Birthday Suite

Hey there stampers!  
Happy Hump Day!

Today I've got another card from OnStage that shows off more new goodies from the new catalog. The stamp set is called Birthday Fiesta and it's part of the Festive Birthday Suite.  In the suite there's DSP, framelits, an embossing folder, and Mini Pompom Trim.
Here's the fun card...



The colors in the DSP are Crushed Curry, Emerald Envy, Melon Mambo, Pumpkin Pie, Tempting Turquoise, and Whisper White.  These bright and energetic colors really do say "fiesta."  I love the saying in this set "Fiesta like there's no manana."  And how do you like that cute smiling llama?  Isn't he (she?) adorable? 

Well, it's time for me to get back to work.  I'm currently pricing stuff for my dish and décor garage sale.  There's a LOT to price and
it's going to take days... maybe even a week... to get it all ready.  I'll be sure to let you know the dates of the sale well in advance, because I want you to come.

Be sure to come back on Friday for more peeks at the new products that are coming up on June 1st.
Hugs and happy stamping,
Susan


No comments:

Post a Comment