Wednesday, April 6, 2016

A Fun Fold

It's Wednesday, so that means I'd better be posting another card for my stampin' peeps.  I'm sure there are a few of you out there who check in with me on Mondays, Wednesday, and Fridays.  At least I hope so!

Hmmm, what should I show you today?  I've been so busy cleaning, tossing, and re-organizing that I haven't taken much time to stamp the last few days.  I've got a few things up my sleeve, but I'm trying to keep the cards for Saturday's class under wraps. 

Here's a card I made recently that I think you'll like.




These "drapery fold" cards have been showing up on many blogs lately, so I'm not sure who the originator of the design was.  I changed the measurements slightly, so I could put the printed "drapery" on a smaller size base... 5 1/4 by 4.  Then I added that panel to a regular 5 1/2 by 4 1/4 inch card.  I'm not sure why my photo is so yellow.  Here are the colors I used... Mossy Meadow for the card base, Crushed Curry for the second layer, and then the DSP is the Botanical Gardens Designer Series paper ( page 27 of the Occasions catalog).  The ribbon is the 1/4 inch Cotton in Pear Pizzazz. The "thanks" is from the set Another Thank You (page 15 of the annual catalog).  I stamped it in Mossy Meadow.  

If you haven't stocked up on Mossy Meadow card stock and ink, you might want to do that very soon.  Those retiring In-Colors won't be around for long.  I expect they will sell out before the end of the catalog year in May, so get 'em now!  

Thanks for being my readers!  You are the reason I sit down at my computer and send my thoughts out over the internet.  I'm here and you are "out there" somewhere, but through the magic of technology and our love of stamping, we are connected. It's really quite amazing when you think of it!  May your day and the rest of the week be stress-free!  
Hugs and happiness,
Susan


No comments:

Post a Comment