Monday, April 18, 2016

Sneak Peeks comI ing later today!

Hello Stamping Friends!
I had such a wonderful time at OnStage in Salt Lake City!  Seeing a brand-new catalog, meeting up with old friends, making new friends, and being immersed in "stampy goodness" makes me a very happy camper indeed!




I hope your Monday is off to a great start!  I'll be able to show you a sneak peek of the new In-colors today, but Stampin'Up! has asked us to wait until 1 pm to post any photos of new products.  This is to give all demonstrators, including those who did not attend OnStage in Salt Lake City, the opportunity to be the first to see the new catalog, which will be posted online today for their viewing pleasure.

So if you're interested in seeing the new In-Colors, please check back with me after noon today (which will be 1 pm Mountain Time). 

I think you're going to love them!  They are mid-tone colors... not pastels, yet not super dark.  I already have a favorite and I think you'll quickly decide which is your favorite as well.

I'll see you right back here at The Classic Card at noon!
Happy Monday!
Susan


No comments:

Post a Comment