Monday, April 25, 2016

Un-Bearably Cute!


Hello and happy Monday to all!

I've got a fun card to show you today from OnStage, which is what Stampin'Up! is calling the annual convention now.   I think this card was made as part of a "main stage" presentation... one that I missed due to my delayed flight.  So I'm sorry I can't tell you who the presenter was, but I'm pretty sure you don't care about that, you just want to see the card.  So here it is...







Isn't this the cutest wedding card?  The bride bear has some lace behind her head to resemble a veil, as well as a sweet little flower while the groom looks quite dapper in his blue bow tie.  I just love how the bear looks like a real stuffed animal.  This is a three-step set.  The first layer is stamped in the lightest ink, the second layer is stamped in a mid-tone ink, and then the last layer is added in the darkest ink.  Since this is a photopolymer set, the layers are easy to line up.

And here's the best part... I won this set during "prize patrol" at convention!  I haven't had time to play with it yet, though.  There's too much work going on around here with the monumental task of down-sizing.  One thing is for sure... I'm going to think twice before I bring anything else into this house.  Going through all of this "stuff" from almost 46 years of marriage, then sorting it into "keep," "donate," and  "trash" piles is very time-consuming

I hope you had a good weekend and that the week ahead will prove to be smooth sailing for you, all the way to Friday!

Hugs and happiness,
Susan

No comments:

Post a Comment