Friday, April 15, 2016

OnStage in Salt Lake!

Hello Stampers!

I'm here in Salt Lake City and ready for a fun day at OnStage!  Yesterday was a bit of a challenge, as the flight I was supposed to take at 10:30 was delayed, delayed, and delayed again.  First there was a mechanical problem, then the weather was a problem.  The flight that was to have departed at 10:30 am finally left Portland at 4:30 pm. Luckily, I was able to change to a different flight that left at 1:30, so I finally arrived about 4 pm.  I missed the opening session, but at least I got here for the amazing evening event at the Grand America Hotel.  What a beautiful venue it was!  We were greeted with fancy hors d'oeuvres and mocktails, then were served a beautiful 4 course meal.  I didn't take my camera (I should have!) as the plates were definitely photo-worthy.  The after-dinner entertainment was so much fun... dueling pianos played by a super-talented duo Jeff and Rhiannon.  It was an "all-request" format and they knew every song requested!  It was pretty hilarious when they played a song by Metallica and did a fabulous job of it.


OK, enough about that.  Let's get on to the important stuff.  The new catalog will blow your socks off... so much to love!  The new In-Colors are something that you will love as well.  I can tell you more about them on Monday, but we are supposed to keep things under wraps until then when the demonstrators who aren't here will be able to see the new goodies on line.

I'm up very early to do this post.  Sorry there are no photos! I will try to take some today and upload them tonight. Have a great Friday!
Hugs and happiness,
Susan

No comments:

Post a Comment