Wednesday, April 20, 2016

Pretty Foxy

Hello stamping peeps!

I've got more new catalog goodies to show you today.  The minute I saw these little guys, I fell in love.  The stamp set is called Foxy Friends and there's a matching punch.  You can create more than foxes with this set, though.  Check out this photo and you'll see what I mean...



As you can see, there's the possibility of making a tiger, a cat, a raccoon and a silly-looking reindeer. 

Here are some super cute cards that show this set off...












I'm can't wait to order this set and start playing with it!  Oh, and there's matching DSP as well, making it even more fun!  You are going to absolutely LOVE this new catalog! 

That's it for today, stampers!  I don't want to show you the new stuff all at once.  Be sure to come back on Friday for more peeks into the new catalog!
Hugs and happiness,
Susan

No comments:

Post a Comment