Friday, January 1, 2016

Happy 2016!

Hello Stamping Friends!

Happy Friday and a happy new year to all!  May 2016 be a great year for all of us, filled with the blessings of family, friends, health, meaningful work, and of course STAMPING! 

Although I've been unable to blog for the past week, I think I've figured out how to use my laptop to access my blog and write new posts, so that's a very happy thing!  The process is a little different, but I think I can make it work until my tech wizard son-in-law Eli can travel down to Portland to solve my desktop computer's issues.  I think I must have picked up a virus somehow... I'm just not sure how that happened!

In just a few days... 4 to be exact... the new Occasions catalog will go "live."  We won't be able to order from it until noon on January 5th, as there is a transition time between the old and new catalogs from midnight on the 5th until noon on the 5th, as all of the old items are removed from the ordering system and all of the new item numbers are added.   

Meanwhile, you need another little sneak peek of new goodies, don't you agree?  Here's a card that I love and I hope you love it too...
 
 
This card is a lot brighter and more colorful in real life, but I think you can get the idea.  The gold panel is Hello Honey and the DSP is the new Botanical Gardens Designer Series Paper.  That fabulous sentiment is from a free Sale-a-bration stamp set called Botanicals for You.  I stamped it in Mossy Meadow, then added the little flowers and leaves in Hello Honey, Cajun Craze, and more Mossy Meadow. 
 
I love the huge size of this sentiment.  The set also includes 3 smaller sayings so you have options.  Your card can say "just for you... on your special day" or add
... because you're so nice or
... because you're awesome.
 
I hope you are planning to attend my Occasions Catalog and Sale-a-bration Kick-Off next Saturday, January 9th.  The morning session is now full, but there are spots open in the afternoon from 1-3 pm.  The best part is that you'll get to pick up your new Occasions catalog and the Sale-a-bration brochure as well!  This is a free event and there'll be stamping fun, yummy food, and door prizes too!  You won't want to miss out on this afternoon of stamping, so send me a quick email to sjrstamps@gmail.com so I can save you a spot at the stamping table!
 
Please come back on Monday for more stamping inspiration!
Hugs and happiness!
Susan
 



No comments:

Post a Comment