Friday, January 22, 2016

A Girly Valentine with Love Blossoms DSP

Hello dear blog readers!

Well, we've finally arrived at Friday and I was seriously considering showing you another Flowering Fields card.  But then I thought you might not appreciate a whole week of nothing but Flowering Fields, so I decided to give that set a rest and show you something entirely different.

Check out this sweet Valentine that would be perfect to send to a friend, daughter, aunt, grandmother, granddaughter.... anyone who'd appreciate a "girly" card.  The new Love Blossoms 6 x 6 paper stack has so many pretty patterns soI wanted to be able to show off more than one pattern.  I think I accomplished that with this card...




If  you are wanting a very clean and bright look, there's no better way to achieve that than with a white card base and a white background.  I embossed the background panel with the Happy Hearts embossing folder, then added a panel of Blushing Bride on top of it to serve as a base for the hearts which I punched out with the Sweetheart Punch.  The sentiment is from the Bloomin' Love stamp set that 's on page 17 of the Occasions catalog.  The Word Window punch was the perfect size to punch it out.  I wrapped the card with some Blushing Bride cotton ribbon and added a sweet bow that I made with the Bow Builder Punch.

A little cutting, a bit of embossing, and some quick punches and voila!... a pretty card to send off to make someone's day a little brighter!  We could make this card at your stamping party!  I've
got a few dates open during Sale-a-bration, so let me know if you'd like to host and earn tons of free goodies.

OK, my friends, I've got to run!  I hope you'll make some time this weekend to have some creative fun with your stamps, ink, and paper.  If you aren't attending my class this Sunday, why not call a friend or two and invite them over  for a "crafternoon?"  You could drink coffee, tea, or wine and make some fun Valentines.  Oh, and don't forget the chocolate.  Chocolate is almost mandatory when stamping.  It seems to have magical qualities and will boost your  energy and creativity.  Enjoy the weekend!
Hugs and happiness,
Susan

No comments:

Post a Comment