Friday, December 18, 2015

Love Blossoms Product Suite... sneak peek!

Yippe skippy, it's Friday!

Are you ready for a busy holiday weekend?  Do you have lots of activities planned, like parties, concerts, or other holiday events?  Or are you staying home to finish decorating the house, baking cookies, or maybe making fudge for the neighbors?  There are so many demands on our time during the weeks leading up to Christmas and if we don't prioritize and decide what's really important, we can end up feeling frazzled and burned out, rather than peaceful and relaxed.

I promised to show you another sneak peek card today, so here it is...

This fun DSP is called Love Blossoms.  It comes in a 6 x 6 stack of 48 sheets.  There are 12 double-sided designs, so you have a choice of 24 different patterns.  I used my Sweetheart Punch to punch out 4 of my favorite patterns, then layered them onto a white panel that I embossed with the Happy Heart embossing folder that's on page 174 of the annual catalog.  The sentiment is from the Birthday Blooms stamp set, the one I showed you on Wednesday.  I added some Blushing Bride ribbon and stamped the sentiment in Rose Red, one of the colors in the designer paper.  The coordinating stamp set, called Bloomin' Love, has lots of fun images for Valentine's Day. Again, I wish I could show you a photo of the stamp set, but we'll have to wait until the Occasions Catalog goes "live" on January 5th.   

I hope you've enjoyed the sneak peeks I've been showing you the past 5 days.  I'm excited to be handing out the new Occasions catalogs at my New Catalog and Sale-a-bration Kick Off on Saturday, January 9th.  You'll get your Sale-a-bration brochure that day too, which will show you the great free items you'll be able to earn with every $50 you spend.  There will be 2 sessions... a morning session that goes from 10 am to noon, and then an afternoon session that begins at 1 pm and goes until 3 pm.   Be checking your email for an evite that will be coming soon.  Please remember when you RSVP to state which session you'd like to attend.

I'll be taking a break from The Classic Card for the next couple of weeks.  I'll be back on January 1st with more stamping inspiration.
Meanwhile, enjoy every minute of this special time of year!  May you all have a wonderful Christmas celebration and may 2016 bring you many blessings!
Christmas blessings,
Susan

No comments:

Post a Comment