Monday, January 4, 2016

Back to Real Life...

Hello Stampers!

Well, we knew this day was coming.  It's Monday, January 4th and the holidays are really and truly over.  And what a gift it was to have a snow day yesterday!  I loved staying in my jammies longer than usual and spending time upstairs in my stamping room, working on cards and gazing out the window at the beautiful snowy scene below. There was quite a parade past my window... a couple on bicycles, moms and dads pulling their little ones on sleds, bundled-up people walking their sweater-wearing dogs, and even a woman with a cast on her leg taking a walk on crutches!  What was she thinking???

It won't be long now... the new Occasions catalog will begin at 2 am on January 5th.  I wonder how many stampers will stay up until then to place an order?  I'm sure there'll be quite a few, but I'm hoping to be sound asleep at that hour.  Sale-a-bration starts on January 5th as well and goes until March 31st, so you have plenty of time to earn some fabulous freebies with each $50 you spend during this time.

Here's another sneak peek of new catalog goodies.  Beginning on Wednesday the 5th, the sneak peeks will be over and I'll just be showing new catalog products... products that are "orderable."
I hope you've enjoyed seeing some of the new goodies that are in store for you.


 
 That great script-y sentiment is from a free Sale-a-bration set called Hello.  The DSP (Botanical Gardens) and the three layered flower (made with the Botanical Builder Framelits) are both part of the Botanical Gardens Suite of products.  I can't wait for you to see this fabulous group of coordinating products!  You are going to love them! Stampin'Up! makes it so easy to create amazing projects with their color and style coordinated stamps, ink, DSP, card stock, and embellishments.
 
Well, my friends, that's my Monday post!  Now I'm going to put my creative hat on and start working on designing some new cards using new stamp sets, paper, and accessories.  Thanks for stopping by today!
Hugs and happiness,
Susan

No comments:

Post a Comment