Monday, November 30, 2015

Cyber Monday is here!

Hello Stamping Friends and a happy Cyber Monday to you! This is supposed to be the biggest online shopping day of the year.  

Today is also the last day of Stampin'Up!'s Online Extravaganza, so take advantage of the savings while you can.  It all ends at 10:59 pm tonight! Click on the "shop now" button at the top of this blog and then choose Online Extravaganza from the list on the left.

Well, Thanksgiving is officially O.V. E. R.  If you still have a few leftovers hanging around, today's probably the last day you should be eating them.  I'm happy to say that we had a good trip to Seattle, enjoyed Grandparents'  Day at Concordia Lutheran School, had an early Thanksgiving dinner on Wednesday, and then drove home on Thanksgiving with an incredible amount of other southbound travelers.  Here we are at Grandparents' Day with Emma, 9, and Luke and Ben, age 6.


I'm pretty sure you didn't come here to see a photo of our family.  Yes, I know you want to see a card, but I have another idea for today.  I'm going to show you a photo of all of the cute projects we're going to make this coming Saturday, Dec. 5th at my Santa's Workshop class.  I still have one open spot, so if you'd like to attend, email me quickly and I'll add your name to the list.
Here's the class board for next Saturday...




We're making 5 projects:  a gift card holder, a Baker's Box, a Takeout Box, 3 gift tags, and a cafe bag.  The cost is $20, or free with a $40 purchase.  

OK, I hear you complaining about the lack of a card, so here's one for you...




I would have a big smile on my face, just like this snowman, if we got some snow for Christmas!  Thankfully, this stamp set, Snow Place" and coordinating dies are going to be on the "carryover" list but that fabulous Woodland embossing folder used for the background is not.  So order it soon!  This fun card was stamped by Jill Gates of Republic, Washington.  I received it as a swap at the recent Stampin'Up! OnStage event.

That's it for today, my friends!  Please come back on Wednesday for more stamping inspiration!
Hugs and happiness,
Susan

No comments:

Post a Comment