Wednesday, November 11, 2015

Acorny Thank You Stampin'Up!

A Wednesday welcome to you, my stamping friends!

Today I've got another Thanksgiving card for you.  As I mentioned on Monday, this week is all about the cards we made at the Give Thanks class this past weekend.  This might have been everyone's favorite card...



Let me give you a quick list of what I used...

Stamps:  Acorny Thank You stamp set (acorn), Six Sayings stamp set ("thankful"), Honeycomb Hello stamp set ("for you").
Ink:  Early Espresso and Soft Suede
Paper:  Into the Woods DSP, Soft Suede card stock, Delightful Dijon card stock, and Whisper White card stock.
Accessories:  Acorn Punch, 1 inch and 3/4 inch circle punches.

Please note that you can make a perfectly handsome card like this without any ribbon, buttons, pom-poms, glitter, rhinestones, sequins, or embossing folders.  Sometimes simple is better!  

I hope you feel inspired to pull out some autumn stamps and make some Thanksgiving cards of your own.  Oh, and please come back on Friday for the third card that we made at the class.  It's a fun one!
Happy Wednesday, everyone!
Susan

No comments:

Post a Comment