Friday, November 20, 2015

Happy Scenes, Stampin'Up!

Hi there, stampers!
It's Friday and I'm excited for my Great Giftables class tomorrow!
I've been working on getting everything cut and scored so that the projects will go together smoothly and easily.  When holding classes, organization is the key to success and of course I want everyone to be successful and go home happy and relaxed and inspired.

I'm also excited to show you a wonderful card that I received last Saturday at the Stampin'Up! OnStage event in Vancouver.  This fun card is the work of Connie Ingram of Littleton Colorado, who in turn cased it from Wendy Lee.  

Here it is, for all my "cat people..."




I seem to have a lot of customers who love cats, so this card is for them!  Connie used the Brick Wall embossing folder to emboss some Basic Gray card stock for her wall. This photo doesn't show it very well, but there's Dazzling Diamonds glitter on the snowy scene just outside the window.  The window ledge is cut from Cherry Cobbler card stock and the sweet little black kitty has a bow around her neck made from Cherry Cobbler Baker's Twine.  The good news is that the Hearth and Home Framelit Dies (the window frame and window box) are being carried over into the new Occasions catalog that begins on January 5th.  The bad news is that the Festive Fireplace stamp set and the coordinating Festive Fireside Framelit Dies, which includes the cat (both on page 10 of the holiday catalog) are being discontinued. Also being discontinued is the set called Happy Scenes (page 11) that was used for the scene outside the window. So if you'd like to add that cute kitty or the snowy scene to your collection, you'll need to get them before January 4th.
Thank you, Connie, for letting me show off your great card.  It's a keeper!

Thanks for paying me a visit today.  Hope your Friday will go by quickly, so that you can relax and enjoy the weekend.  It's supposed to be sunny, so that will be a welcome change!

I'll be back on Monday with more stamping inspiration!
Hugs and happiness,
Susan

No comments:

Post a Comment