Friday, November 27, 2015

Leftovers... the best part of Thanksgiving

Hello stamping friends!

Happy Black Friday!  Are you one of those crazy people who get up at o' dark thirty to shop the Black Friday sales?  I certainly hope not!  I think the best part of Black Friday isn't the sales, but the leftovers.  Why does everything taste better the day after Thanksgiving?  

My post-Thanksgiving plans for the morning include drinking coffee, eating a healthy breakfast of Greek yogurt and organic blueberries, and reading the newspaper.  Then, if it's not raining, we may get out the outside lights and prepare to string them along the eaves.  I really hate traffic and crowds, so I'll stay home and shop online for most of the gifts I need to buy.  I love shopping in my jammies, so any Black Friday shopping I need to do will be done in the warmth and comfort of my own home.  Speaking of online shopping...  Don't forget, Stampin'Up!'s Online Extravaganza continues until Monday the 30th, so be sure to check it out.  Click on the "shop now" button at the top of this blog, then choose "Online Extravaganza" from the list that appears on the left-hand side.   

Well, I suppose you'd like to see a card, wouldn't you?  Hmmm, which one should I pick?  How about this one?





Yes, it's another swap card.  This one is by Suzi Armstrong and uses the Happy Scenes stamp set (the set that goes with the window frame).  The "peace" sentiment is from the same set.  Again, this is one of the sets that's on the discontinued list, so now's the time to purchase it!

I hope your Thanksgiving Day was a wonderful one!  We all have tons to be thankful for.  I'm thankful for you, my wonderful customers and blog readers!
Hugs and happiness,
Susan

No comments:

Post a Comment