Monday, November 16, 2015

Timeless Love Stampin'Up!

Hello to all of my stamping friends!

It's Monday and I'm back from a fabulous time at Stampin'Up!'s OnStage event in Vancouver.  The fun started on Friday night, with a lovely catered dinner for leaders, complete with a beautiful table setting, and gorgeous fresh flowers. I kicked myself for forgetting my camera.  Stampin'Up! really knows how to spoil their demonstrators!  On Saturday our day started bright and early at 8:30 am with a live feed from the OnStage Live event in Brussels.
The morning was filled with stamping demonstrations featuring new stamp sets and products from the new Occasions catalog which begins in January.
There were lots of  give-aways during the day and I came home with 3 new stamp sets and a paper stack, plus a great journal, a nice water bottle, and a great canvas tote bag... not to mention some great swap cards as well!  It was fun to reconnect with demonstrators that I seldom see.
We got to get our hands on some fun new stamps and products that you are going to LOVE.  This new catalog will be one of your favorites... they just keep getting better and better!
Today I'm going to take a break from showing you Christmas cards and let you have a look at a Valentine card that I made to swap the event.  I just couldn't face making a bunch of Christmas cards.  After all, I've been making them since sometime in September, so I though I deserved a change of pace.
Here's the card I swapped...




The red foil heart really caught the light in this photo, didn't it?  
The stamp set I used for the sentiment is called Timeless Love and it's in the annual catalog on page 29 (#139408, $17.00)  I punched the big hearts with the Sweetheart Punch (page 166, # 133786, $16.00)  The black and white DSP is from the Everyday Chic collection (p. 142, 138445, $11.00) and the ribbon is the beautiful Stitched Satin in Basic Black (p. 159,#138430, $9.00).  That cute tiny heart is from the Itty Bitty Accents Punch Pack (p. 166, #133787, $17.00).  Of course the Basic Black and Whisper White ovals were cut with the Oval Framelit Dies (p. 173, #129381, $27.00).  If you'd like to have some of that shiny red foil paper to give your Valentines a "pop" you'd better order some from the Holiday catalog while you can.  It's on page 26, #139607, $4.00 for two 12x12 sheets.  
I hope your Monday and your week are off to a great start.  On Wednesday, I'll get back to Christmas cards again.  I received some fun swap cards at the Stampin'Up! event and I want you to see them! 
Hugs and happiness!
Susan



No comments:

Post a Comment