Monday, June 1, 2015

Just One More Day!

Hello Monday and Hello June!

Where have the days gone?  How can it be June already?  I think we must have entered some kind of time warp, where the time sped up while we weren't paying attention.  Whatever happened, the calendar does say June first.  Are you ready for tomorrow?   Or maybe you don't know what tomorrow is.  June 2nd is the day that the new Stampin'Up! catalog goes "live" and we can start ordering from it!  As you might imagine, I've got a pretty big order that I'm submitting tomorrow, so that I'll have plenty of new stamps, ink, and paper to keep you, my great customers, entertained, inspired, and enthusiastic.  

We'll be using some of the new goodies this Saturday, June 6th at my New Catalog Kick-Off.  I've got a few spots left... one for the morning session (10-12) and 6 for the afternoon session (1-3).  Please let me know via email if you'd like to attend.

Here's a fun card for you...


This was my swap card for a recent demonstrator meeting.  I used the new Tip Top Taupe for the background of my card, embossed with the Decorative Dots embossing folder.  The striped taupe DSP is from the new paper stack called Cherry on Top.  The stamp set is called Sprinkles of Life and can be seen on the inside back cover of the new catalog.  This is the Ronald McDonald Charities set for the year. I stamped the cupcake in Tip Top Taupe, then stamped the icing in Pink Pirouette on Pink Pirouette card stock.  The sprinkles and sentiment are stamped in Early Espresso.  I tied some Pink Pirouette seam binding into a soft bow and added it with a glue dot for a little more color.  If you changed the color of the icing and omitted the bow, this could be a card for a guy, because everyone loves cupcakes, don't they?

I hope your Monday and your week are off to a great start!  Be sure to come back on Wednesday when I'll have some more new stampin' stuff to show you!
Hugs,
Susan

No comments:

Post a Comment