Wednesday, June 17, 2015

Sprinkles of Life Stampin'Up!

Hi again!  Thanks for coming back today... I appreciate each and every one of my readers!  Although it is technically not summer and won't be until June 21st, it sure feels like summer, doesn't it?  One of my rituals for welcoming summer is purchasing the first watermelon of the season, which I did today.  There's nothing that says "summer" quite as deliciously as a cold, crisp, juicy watermelon.  Oh, and speaking of watermelon... I used the new color Watermelon Wonder on this card.  Scroll down and take a peek...




I'm sorry that my camera does not accurately capture the bright, juicy color that is Watermelon Wonder.  You'll have to see it in person to appreciate its saturated beauty.  That bright green in the background is the new Cucumber Crush, another one of the new In-colors that will be with us for the next two years.  I think we're all going to end up loving this great green.  

The fun designer paper with the snow cones, doughnuts, and balloons is called Cherry On Top and can be found on page 144.  It is a 6 by 6 paper stack and sells for the very reasonable price of $8 for 48 sheets.    Wouldn't this be a great card to send to a young child in your life?  Actually, I think it would work for just about anyone, male or female, young or old.  In case you're wondering, the small cherry on top of the cupcake comes from the Cupcake Builder punch.  The icing, sprinkles, and cupcake base are all part of the Sprinkles of Life stamp set on the inside back cover of the catalog.  Looking at that cupcake is making me wish I had one right this very minute.  Who knew that stamping was a cause of weight gain?  I think a slice of watermelon would be a better choice, don't you?  And I won't have to turn the oven on either!

Hope your Wednesday is a sweet one... with watermelon or a cupcake or other little treat!  I'll look forward to seeing you on Friday for another stamping idea!
Hugs to all,
Susanj
                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                   

No comments:

Post a Comment