Wednesday, June 10, 2015

Sprinkles of Life Stampin'Up!

Hello and thanks for coming back this fine Wednesday!  

I've got a yummy card for you today!  It reminds me a bit of Mint Chip ice cream.  You know, a dreamy pale green with deep dark chocolate.  Hmmm... wish I had some right now!  
Here, let me show you what I mean...




This fun card was designed by Shannon Carrier and we all made one at a recent demonstrator meeting.  That pretty light green is one of the new In-colors, Mint Macaron.  I think it looks "dee-lish" paired with Early Espresso.  I was happy to be able to use some of the new Dotted Lace Trim (page 159 of the new catalog).  It is soft and lightweight and really easy to work with!  I think you'll love it as much as I do!  The color we used here is Tip Top Taupe, a lovely neutral that goes with so many other colors.  The printed paper is one of the patterns you get in the new Designer Series Paper Packs (page 144).   The words on this paper don't tell a story.  They're just random words such as create, share, so much, love, dare to dream, so sweet, love this life, love your face, awesome,  life's little moments, and other words and phrases.  
The cupcake was stamped with the Sprinkles of Life stamp set that's on the inside back cover of the catalog.  This is probably the
most versatile stamp set that we've seen in a very long time.  Check out this stamp set and then run to your computer to order it (or send me a quick email and I'll order it for you!)  There's even a fun punch to go with it, called the Tree Builder Punch (page 167).  Thanks, Shannon, for allowing me to share your card on my blog!

Well, stampers, that's it for today!  Wish I could stick around and chat a few minutes longer, but I've got a long list of things to accomplish today and I'm pretty sure you have one of those lists as well.  So off we go!  
I'll see you right here on Friday for more stamping inspiration!
Hugs,
Susan

No comments:

Post a Comment