Friday, May 2, 2014

Where Have all the Flowers Gone?

Hey there, stamping friends!  It's Friday! And it is May! Is anyone out there happy about that besides me?

Here we are again, talking about great stamp sets that are retiring and today's set is Field Flowers.  This was the very first stamp set I purchased from the new catalog back in 2012, so it has been around for two catalog years.  You can see this great set on page 67 of the current annual catalog.







This last card also shows two more retiring items... the Framed Tulip embossing folder and the background stamp "Hello Doily."  I just love the curving stems and the blossoms in this stamp set and the fact that it is a two-step set so you can choose to use two colors of ink and come up with super-detailed blossoms if you want to take the trouble.

I've got a lot on my list today, so I'm off and running!  Enjoy your Friday. everyone!  Oh, and have a great weekend as well.  I'll hope I'll  see you back here on Monday for more stamping inspiration.
Hugs and Happy Stamping,
Susan

No comments:

Post a Comment