Wednesday, May 21, 2014

Tea and Roses

Hello Stampin' Peeps!  Hope this sunny Wednesday finds you in a sunny mood!

I'm so happy we'll be seeing our friend, Mr. Golden Sun for a couple of days before he hides his face behind clouds on Sunday and Monday.  Is there an unwritten rule that it MUST rain in Oregon on Memorial Day? I'm hoping the weather guy will change his mind and forecast some sun for Monday, but that is probably too much to hope for.  Hang on, July is coming!

I'm going to show you some photos from my Tea and Roses event, where we enjoyed afternoon tea and made cards with a tea and roses theme.  Wish you could have been here!


We enjoyed some Lemon-Lavender shortbread, some French Macarons, Chicken sandwiches, lemon-raspberry tarts, and chocolate dipped strawberries.

And here are some very happy stampers who spent the afternoon making pretty cards.






And here's the third card we made that day



I love dreaming up events to keep my customers entertained and having fun!  Next time I hope you'll be able to join in the creativity!
Hugs and Happy Stamping!
Susan

No comments:

Post a Comment