Friday, May 23, 2014

Out with the Old, In with the New!

Happy Friday everyone!

Do you have plans for this Memorial Day weekend?  I know it is supposed to be the start of the summer season (you can get out your white shoes now, folks!) and lots of people plan camping trips, beach trips, etc., but honestly... we all know that summer doesn't arrive in Oregon until July 4th at the earliest.  Whether you are camping, hiking, biking, or just staying home for a backyard barbecue, be sure to take a few minutes to reflect on the meaning of the day and to remember the men and women who gave their lives for the cause of freedom.

The Seattle gang will be here for the weekend, so we're looking forward to hearing the pitter-patter of little feet and reading bedtime stories to freshly bathed sweet grandchildren.  But before they arrive, I'm working on designing some cards using new stamps, paper, and accessories.  While I cannot show you any photos of new stamp sets, I can show you projects I've made with these new products.  So that's just what I'm going to do, right now!



Here are some of the new goodies that I used to put this card together:

The flower and the happy birthday sentiment is from a fun new stamp set called So Very Happy that we received at the Leadership conference in Houston this past January.  I stamped the flower in the new In-Color called Hello Honey on Hello Honey card stock and then punched it out with the Blossom punch.  The designer paper is called Lullaby and is one of the prettiest papers in the new catalog.  This pattern features Hello Honey, Baked Brown Sugar, Coastal Cabana, and Whisper White.

I can't wait to hand out the new catalogs to my customers!  You can get your FREE catalog by attending my garage sale or by coming to my New Catalog Kick-Off on Saturday, June 7th.

Enjoy the weekend and may you have a bit of time to be creative and stamp something pretty!
Hugs,
Susan

No comments:

Post a Comment