Monday, May 5, 2014

Bright Blossoms for a Monday

Hi there friends!

Hope you had a relaxing weekend and that you are rested and ready for another week.  I think today will probably be the last day I feature retiring stamp sets.  Sometimes too much of a good thing isn't wonderful, despite what Mae West said.  Sometimes it is simply too much. So before I drive this thing into the ground, I think we'll wind up the retiring sets today and move on to something else on Wednesday.

So for our last farewell, let's take a look at Bright Blossoms.  This set was first introduced in the 2012-2013 catalog and it had its own matching designer paper called Summer Smooches.  Here are some cards made with this cute set...











This last card was designed by Joyce Keefe and we made it as a make-and-take at one of our demonstrator meetings in 2012. I love that Square Lattice embossing folder... too bad it is retiring as well!

You can see Bright Blossoms on page 89 of the current catalog.  This very versatile set is only $12.95 and there is so much you can do with it.  If you already own this set, I hope these cards will inspire you to get it out and use it again.  And if you don't already have it, why not order it before it is gone forever.  I just checked on eBay... this one is listed for sale in new condition for $89.95.  Crazy, huh?  Why not order it on my shopping site at www.susanrodgers.stampinup.net. for only 12.95???

Please come back on Wednesday, when we'll switch gears and move on to something new.
Hugs and Happy Stamping!
Susan

No comments:

Post a Comment