Monday, May 26, 2014

Another Peek!

Hi there, stampers!

Even though today is a holiday and most people are taking a break from their usual activities, I've decided to stick to my blogging schedule.  I try to be consistent with my blogging and I hope that someone out there in cyber-land appreciates my faithful adherence to my Monday-Wednesday-Friday schedule.

As you might guess, I have another card for you that features new stampin' stuff.  After all, I think we're all pretty much done with the old catalog. At least that's the way I feel.  I just can't wait to order some new stamps on June 2nd when the new catalog goes "live" at noon.  Right now I just have a couple of new sets, but soon I'll have a lot more to play with and a lot of great new cards to show you.

But until I can get my hands on some of the stamps on my huge wish-list, I've got another card for you featuring the So Very Happy set.  Check out the great DSP on this one, called Back to Black!  I just love the patterns in this collection and I think you will too.



Once again I stamped the flower on Hello Honey card stock, this time in black.  I used the 1 3/8 inch square punch to punch out 4 different patterns from the Back to Black DSP, then mounted the squares on a 3 1/8 inch square of Basic Black card stock.  I stamped two flowers and curled the petals on the top flower to give a bit more dimension to the card.  I added a Very Vintage Designer button to the center, threaded with some 1/8 inch taffeta ribbon in Basic Black.  This card came together quickly, perfect for those times when you need a quick birthday card that should have been mailed yesterday!  I think we've all been in that spot!

Enjoy the rest of your day and please come back on Wednesday when I'm going to show you a few of the amazing cards I received from other demonstrators on the Stampin'Up! Grand Vacation.

Hugs and Happy Stamping!
Susan

No comments:

Post a Comment