Friday, September 27, 2013

A Fun Card for a Friday...

Hello there stampers and thanks for stopping by to visit with me at The Classic Card!

I'm happy the weekend is almost here, because for me that means stamping!  Kelsey is having her party on Saturday at 1 o'clock at my house and I've got some cute cards planned.  In fact, I'm going to show you one of them today, but first I need to announce a change of date for my "Head Start on the Holidays" class. I mentioned in an earlier post that it was going to be on Sunday, October 13th, but I've decided to hold it on Sunday, October 20th instead.  It is just a better day for me... hope that won't cause anyone any trouble.  I've got the 5 cards all designed and I love them!  I think you'll love them too!  Five cards with envelopes, hot cider, carols, and Christmas cookies will jump-start your holiday spirit!  The cost for the class is $15 or free with a $40 purchase.  Email me to save your spot.  This class is very popular, so spots will go quickly.  

Check out this cute card we're going to make on Saturday at Kelsey's party.  Since it's her birthday, I thought we'd make a birthday card...



Here's the front of the card, and then when you open it, a little panel is pulled up from inside a pocket, revealing the sentiment, which on this card is "Carbs, schmarbs!  Eat the cake!"  Here's a photo of the inside...



The panel that moves up and down when the card is opened and closed is super easy to create.  Of course you'll go home with a sheet of directions so you can make more cards like this on your own.  

It looks like the weekend is shaping up to be a wet one, so it is perfect stamping weather!  I've got room for a few more stampers on Saturday, so if you'd like to learn how to make this fun card, just send me a quick email to sjrstamps@gmail.com and I'll add your name to the list.

Happy almost-the-weekend everyone!
Susan

No comments:

Post a Comment