Wednesday, May 1, 2013

Happy May Day!

Hello Stampers and thanks for coming back to visit The Classic Card!

Yay, it's May!  Good weather is getting closer and closer.  And if we can believe the weather man, we might see some sunshine for the next few days!  That almost borders on the miraculous, doesn't it?

May is the last month of the 2012-2013 catalog, so it's time to think about ordering some retiring stamps.
I want to make sure that all of you know about some of my favorite stamps that are going off into retirement, and what better way to inform you than to show you some cards made with these great stamps?   A list of the stamp sets just doesn't do it... you need a visual, so here are a couple of photos for you:





This fun set is called Aviary and you can find it on page 101 of the current catalog. It is $17.95 in clear-mount.  The set contains an assortment of 4 bird cages and 4 cute birds, including an adorable little owl.  I won't bother going into the colors used on these cards, as the colors, ribbon, and DSP are discontinued.  I love this stamp set because of its versatility.  It makes a cute birthday, thank you, or thinking of you card.  And it's just cute, whimsical, and fun!

I hope you are planning on attending my annual Retirement Party this Saturday, May 4th at 11 am.  I'm going to serve you some delicious brunch-y food and you are going to make 2 wonderful cards with retiring products.  There is no cost to attend, but of course orders are encouraged and appreciated.  I've only got a couple of spots left, so if you'd like to join us, please email me at sjrstamps@gmail.com.

Have a happy sunny Wednesday and please come back on Friday for more stamping inspiration.

Hugs,
Susan

No comments:

Post a Comment