Friday, May 10, 2013

More fond farewells

Howdy there, stamping friends!

Here we are at Friday again and the month of May is just zipping by!  There's not much time left to decide which discontinued products we cannot live without.  We can order from the current "big" catalog and the spring catalog until the end of the month, so if you haven't taken a long, hard look at the retired stamps list, it might be a good idea to check it out.

If you attended my annual Retirement Party, you've already made this card.  But since most of my customers didn't attend, I wanted to show this card which features 5 retiring products.  Let me show you the card and then I'll go over the products that are going away.



Retired Product #1... Build a Blossom stamp set, p. 95

Retired Product #2  Blossom Petals Builder Punch, p. 185

Retired Product #3  Scalloped Square Bigz Die  (for the card base), p. 192

Retired Product #4  Scalloped Squares Duo Bigz Die, p. 193

Retired Product #5 Wisteria Wonder Ruffled Ribbon, p.172

I'm really sorry to see this fun flower set retire.  It is fun to use and you can make all sorts of flowers with it.  The matching punch makes it so easy to quickly put a 3-D flower together.  The colors I used are Wisteria Wonder for the petals of the flower, with Daffodil Delight for the center.  The green scalloped square behind the flower is Wild Wasabi.

My stamp room is starting to look a bit better, as I'm making progress on getting all the scrap packs put together.  Once I finish up some of these chores, I'll be turning my energy and attention to designing new cards for you using NEW stamps, paper, and accessories!  I've got some great new goodies to show you and I hope to have something new to share with you soon.  But please don't hold your breath.... remember,
I'm not that fond of blue.

Hope everyone will have a wonderful weekend, and for all of the mothers out there, may you feel loved and appreciated!

Hugs to all,
Susan

No comments:

Post a Comment