Monday, May 20, 2013

Ten Days Left!


Happy Monday everyone!

I just glanced over at my calendar and oh my goodness!  There are only 10 days left before the end of the 2012-2013 catalog!  Yikes!  So today I think I'll point out some "must-have" products that you'll need to order before the end of the month.  In doing so, I'll show you several cards using these products, just to jog your memories. First of all, I'll show you the fun Soda Pop Tops that were so popular in the spring catalog that Stampin'Up! couldn't keep them in stock.  By the way, they are on back order right now, but you can still order them and they should start shipping on May 30th.


Did you make this card at one of my Sale-a-bration stamping parties??  I just love the silver bottle tops and the great accent they make on a card (#129388, 3.95 for 16... 8 each of two sizes).




If you're going to order the bottle tops, you might as well get the petite little stamps that fit inside, such as this wreath and bee.  That set is called Collage Curios (p, 24 of the spring catalog, $15.95 in clear mount).

The next product that you need to order is the Flower Trim #126869, 6.95 for 2 yards.  Let' see if I can find a card in my picture collection...  oh, here's one!




I just love this soft and pretty flower trim.  I'm so disappointed that it is NOT in the new catalog, and I'm hoping that it will be listed on some sort of "carry-over sheet.  

A couple of other "must-haves" from the spring catalog are the Rain or Shine stamp set (the one with the fun umbrellas... a perfect set for Oregonians!, #126777, $15.95 in clear mount) and the adorable Oh Whale set (# 129132, $16.95 in clear mount)
.  Here are some cards to refresh your memory on those two sets...







Oh, and one last thing you need to order...it is sort of hard to see in these two photos above, but the cute Cloudy Day embossing folder #127022, $7.95 is going away as well.  Again, if you're an Oregonian, you know we practically have a monopoly on clouds, so what a perfect background texture this will make for your cards!

Thanks for stopping by today.  Don't forget to come back on Wednesday.  I'm working with some new products and I should have card for you showing some of the new In-Colors and a new stamp set or two.  
Have a smooth Monday and I'll look forward to seeing you on Wednesday!
Hugs,
Susan

No comments:

Post a Comment