Friday, April 19, 2013

Super Simple

Hello again, Stampers!

It's Friday, my very favorite day of the week!  How about you, are you a Friday fan too?  Even though I'm retired, I still love Fridays.  They signal the start of the weekend and weekends are a time to relax, perhaps go out to dinner, attend an event, or---in my case--- party with stampers at a Stampin'Up! party!
What's on your calendar for the weekend?  Please don't tell me you plan to clean house, do laundry, and weed the yard!  Well, do those things if you must, but please don't spend the whole weekend that way or you might need to go back to work on Monday just to rest from your weekend labors.

I've got a very busy stampin' weekend ahead, so I can't linger too long here, but before I run off to tackle my to-do list, I have very quick and simple card to share with you today... one you could make in under 5 minutes.
Check it out...



The colors seem to be a bit "off " in this photo, but the actual colors are Daffodil Delight, Crumb Cake, and Early Espresso.  The flowers were stamped on Daffodil Delight DSP from the designer series paper stacks, page 162 of the annual catalog.  I stamped them in Early Espresso, then punched them out with the new 7/8 inch  Scallop Circle Punch that you can find on page 16 of the Spring Catalog.  The daisy is from the "Best of Flowers" set (item # 133342, just $14.95 in clear-mount).  The sentiment is from Sassy Salutations ( p. 143 of the annual catalog).  The chevron patterned paper is from the Sunshine and Sprinkles DSP pack, page 28 of the Spring Catalog.  I love the cheery look of this card and I think anyone who's under the weather would love to get a card like this.  Why not get out your stamps and make a few get well cards? Then you'll be prepared the next time you need to send one.

Have a wonderful weekend, everyone!  Don't forget to take some time to be creative, as time spent in creative pursuits really refreshes you!  Enjoy!
Susan

No comments:

Post a Comment