Friday, November 30, 2012

Finally Friday!

Hello stampers and welcome back!

Yay, it is finally Friday!  I have been working like crazy all week, getting ready for my class on Saturday.  It is going to be GREAT... 5 fun projects just perfect for the holiday season ahead.

Let me show you just one of them .....


 
 
This cute box is one of the items we're making at my annual Santa's Workshop class.  It is decorated with the Candlelight Christmas DSP, which you can find on page 4 of the Holiday catalog.  The bow is also made with DSP. 
 
Check your email later today for an instruction sheet on how to create a fun bow using double sided paper.  It is easy and fun.. you'll love it! 
 
 
Sorry this is such a short post, but I've got cookies in the oven that need my attention right NOW!
 
Happy stamping!
Susan

No comments:

Post a Comment