Friday, November 16, 2012

The Last of the Leaves

Hello stampin' people!

Happy Friday and welcome to the (almost!) weekend.  Wasn't yesterday just the most glorious sunny day?  I had planned to stay home all day and work on many different stamping projects, including my upcoming Santa's Workshop class and a couple of stamping parties, but it was such a pretty day that I just couldn't bring myself to stay indoors all day.  I played hookey in the afternoon, but by evening I was back at work.  I hope that you had a chance to get outdoors as well. 

Yard Man has now filled 17 large black bags with leaves and is looking forward to dumping them on Saturday at our town's leaf dispoal event.  I think we've almost seen the last of the leaves, and you who read my blog are about to see the last of the leaves here as well, as it is time to turn from fall and embrace the wintery look with cards that feature snowy scenes, bare trees, snowmen, and all things Christmasy.  Just so we don't become bored with winter, I'll throw a birthday card, a baby card, and other assorted cards into the mix occasionally. 

So for today, here's one of my "last of the leaves" cards for you...




I'm sure you won't be surprised to learn that this is another Hilton Head swap.  I love the bright saturated colors and the way that the maple leaft was crumpled and sponged to make it look more realistic.   This pretty card was created by Cat Power, a demonstrator from New York. 
Here's a quick list of the products, in case you'd like to copy this card.

Stamps:  Day of Gratitude
              Gently Falling
Ink:  Cajun Craze
         More Mustard
         Cherry Cobbler
         Early Espresso
Paper:  More Mustard, Cherry Cobbler, Very Vanilla
Accessories:  Autumn Accents Die for the Big Shot
                      Stitched Satin ribbon in Midnight Muse

Stay tuned to your email inbox, as Stampin'Up! will be announcing the details of their Online Extravaganza to demonstrators today, with discounts up to 50%.  As soon as I have the details, I'll send you a quick email so you can take advantage of some great savings. 

Thanks for being my customers and blog readers and sharing this Stampin'Up! journey with me.  All of you are greatly appreciated.
Hugs,
Susan


No comments:

Post a Comment