Wednesday, July 25, 2012

Running out the door!

Good morning stamping friends!
Happy Wednesday!

So sorry I won't be writing much today... I'm babysitting my granddaughter Allie today and I've really missed her.  I haven't seen her in two weeks and I need to get my baby fix.

Please forgive me for the lapse in posts... I'll be back tomorrow (Thursday) to make up for today!

Get out there and enjoy the sunshine!


By the way, here's the card we're making at Kelsey's party this Sunday, July 29th at 2 pm at my house.  It is stamped with the Owl Occasions set in the new Holiday mini catalog. We'll also be using the new Woodgrain embossing folder... love it!   Why don't you come over and stamp with us?  You know you'll have fun!  Just give me a call  and I'll add your name to the list!
Happy stamping!
Susan

No comments:

Post a Comment