Friday, July 20, 2012

Exhausted in Salt Lake

Hi stampers!
Being exhausted in Salt Lake is not nearly as fun as being sleepless in Seattle, let me tell you!  I hopped out of bed yesterday morning at 6am, walked about 5 miles  (the convention center is HUGE!) and didn't get to be until about midnight, as the awards night is very long!  But of course it was an amazing day. 

We started off with a great "general session"  at 8:30 am.  I spent the time from 7am to 8am swapping cards like mad.  If you don't swap most of your cards on the first day, you risk not having anyone to swap with as the second day people will tell you "I'm all swapped out."  The rest of the day was filled with classes that were very informative and inspiring.  I've got lots of new ideas to share with you, not to mention some great cards!

Last night was awards night and I got to walk on the stage for earning the trip to Hilton Head Island, which will take place in September.  Thanks to all of you, my wonderful customers, for helping me earn this trip!

Here are more photos I took of the awesome displays... I hope you can find something here that inspires you to get out some stamps, ink, and paper and create something pretty today!  Today (Friday) will be filled with more classes and there should be some fun stamping demonstrations on the main stage as well.

Have a relaxing weekend, everyone!
Susan



Happy Stamping!
Susan













No comments:

Post a Comment