Monday, March 26, 2012

Pretty Poppy and Pear

Hello Stampers!  Happy Monday! 

So sorry I've been MIA for the past week!  As it turned out, the Seattle daughter and family did not come for a visit as two of the children were sick, but I was so busy getting all of my ducks in a row for upcoming stamping events that I just needed to be cutting paper, snipping ribbon, and counting out brads, etc.  Now that I'm prepared for the last of my Sale-a-bration parties, I can get back to blogging.

Today's post will be a quick one, as I'm meeting up with my SOS (Stamp Out Stress) group at 1pm today at Symposium Coffee in Old Town Sherwood.  We'll be meeting the last Monday of the month at 1 pm for some coffee-drinking, chatting, and stamping.  If you'd like to join the group, please email me at sjrstamps@gmail.com.

OK... onward to the card of the day.  Here it is!


This is a card that opens into a diorama box.  Let me show you the side view




This fun card is really easy to make, so if you'd like the instructions, please let me know and I'll be happy to email them to you.
Here's a quick list of what I used:

First of all, this card features two of my favorite In-Colors--- Poppy Parade and Pear Pizzazz, which will be retiring at the end of May.  I'm so sad to see these colors go!  Please get your pads, refills, ribbon and card stock before they are gone forever!

Stamps:
Field Flowers
Teeny Tiny Wishes (sentiment on the front)
Blessings from Heaven (sentiment on the inside)

Ink: 
Poppy Parade
Pear Pizzazz
Early Espresso (for sentiments)

Paper: 
Poppy Parade
Pear Pizzazz
Very Vanilla
Crumb Cake (12 x 12) for the card base

Accessories:
Petals-a-Plenty embossing folder for the Big Shot
Poly-stitched ribbon in Pear Pizzazz
Modern Label Punch
Label Framelits for the Big Shot (to cut the hole inside the card)
Dimensionals

Hope you're planning on attending my upcoming "Last Chance to Sale-a-brate" Party this coming Saturday, March 31st!  Please let me know if you'd like to join me.
Have a great week!
Susan

No comments:

Post a Comment