Wednesday, March 28, 2012

Bye-Bye Blushing Bride

Hello Stampers and welcome to Wednesday!

I'm off to Polar Bear Yogurt in Sherwood in a few minutes for a fun stamping class... wish you could join me!

As you might already know, Stampin'Up! is going to retire the In-Colors that we've had for two years.
The colors that are going away are :  Blushing Bride, Concord Crush, Pear Pizzazz, Poppy Parade, and Peach Parfait.  I'm encouraging all of my customers to order the ink pads, ink refills, and card stock now, so that you can stamp with all of these colors for years to come.  The deadline to purchase is May 31st, as the new catalog goes "live" at noon on June 1st. 

For the next couple of months you'll be seeing a lot of these colors as I encourage you to get them before they are gone forever. We'll get to the card in a minute, but first I want to share a stamping opportunity with you.    You can make today's card this coming Saturday at my Last Chance to Sale-a-brate Party.  I've sent all of my local customers an evite, so if you'd like to come, please let me know.  I've got all the usual seats filled, but I can squeeze in a couple of extra people. We'll be playing Bingo for all the hostess benefits generated, plus I'm throwing in extra goodies, so your chances of a nice prize are very good!  There will also be a special offer for everyone who attends!
OK.... here's the card...



Let me quickly list the supplies I used.

Stamps:
Aviary
Happiest Birthday Wishes ( available only to hostesses)

Ink: 
Soft Suede
Marina Mist

Paper:
Blushing Bride card stock
Soft Suede card stock
Very Vanilla card stock
Mocha Morning Designer Paper

Accessories:
Stripes embossing folder for the Big Shot
Scallop Edge Border Punch
Poly-Stitched Ribbon in Blushing Bride
Basic Rhinestones
Dimensionals

I'm "off to the races" so to speak... got lots to do today!  If you'd like to order again before Sale-a-bration is over, just send me an email at sjrstamps@gmail.com or give me a call at 503-925-1929.  Of course you can always order online 24/7 at www.susanrodgers.stampinup.net.

Happy Stamping!
Susan

No comments:

Post a Comment