Monday, March 5, 2012

Pretty and Pink!

Hello stamping friends!  Welcome back to The Classic Card!  I hope you all enjoyed a relaxing weekend and that you enjoyed the sunshine!  Wasn't it nice to see blue sky yesterday?   But now as I look out my stamp room window, I see gray skies and rain, and a fierce wind is whipping the birch trees in my front yard around like crazy!  It looks like a good day to stay home and stamp!

Today's post is going to be on the short side, as it seems I have a lot of things to accomplish this week, but I do have a very pretty card for you.  This beautiful Easter card is the work of my talented downline member Janet Jones.  Check it out...




I love how she combined the Crumb Cake card stock with the different shades of pink on this card!  I don't think I've ever used this combo before, but it sure is pretty!  Let me do a quick list of what she used to make this card:

Stamps:        Apothecary Art 125527
                      Teeny Tiny Wishes115370
Ink:               Jet Black Staz-On 101406

Paper:          Crumb Cake card stock 120953
                      Melon Mambo card stock 115320
                      Regal Rose card stock 105130
                      Pink Pirouette card stock 111351
                      Whisper White card stock 100730
                      Designer Paper Stack, Subtles 117152

Accessories:  Label Framelits for the Big Shot 125598
                       Neutral Brads 119736

 If you have the items to make this card, why not try it out right now (or when you get home from work)?  If you need a couple of things to re-create this card, why not place an order right now, so you can make some beautiful Easter cards?   The great thing about the Apothecary Art set, is that you can place any sentiment you want on that center panel.  That makes this set a "must have," as it is so versatile!           
Thanks for stopping by today!  Don't forget to come back tomorrow for more stamping inspiration!
Happy Stamping!
Susan



 


No comments:

Post a Comment