Monday, March 19, 2012

A Mini-Menagerie for Monday

Hello stampers and welcome back to my blog!

Well, here we are... only two days away from the official start of spring and it is snowing???  When I first got up and peered out the window there was a light dusting on the roof tops and a very slight amount on the ground.  Since then, it has warmed up and there is now nothing to see, although the snowflakes are still falling.  As always, spring in Oregon is not like spring in other places and I need to remind myself of that and reduce my expectations. 

As promised on Friday, I have another fun birthday card for you today.  This is the second card we'll be making at Polar Bear Yogurt on Wednesday, March 28th at 11:30 am.  The cost is only $5, and when you consider that $3 of that will go towards your small yogurt, you can see that the cards with envelopes are practically free!  If you and your family are having a "stay-cation" this year during Spring Break, join me for some creative fun.  This event is for ages 8-88, so bring the kids and grandma too!

Here's the card...




Yes, it's another quick and easy card, just perfect for any level of stamper.  Let me give you the list of products:

Stamps: 
118565 Fox and Friends
120510 Curly Cute (for the sentiment)

Ink: 
122935 Lucky Limeaid
105216 Pumpkin Pie
111837 Pacific Point
115657 Soft Suede
119670 Early Espresso (for the sentiment)

Paper:
122926 Lucky Limeaid
105117 Pumpkin Pie
124285 Pacific Point
115318 Soft Suede
119676 Early Espresso
100730 Whisper White
122384 2011-2013 In-Colors paper stack

Accessories:
119865 1 1/4 inch square punch
119877 1 3/8 inch square punch
104430 Dimensionals

If you don't already own the Fox and Friends stamp set, you should definitely put it on your list.  It makes great birthday cards for children and it also makes adorable baby cards, especially when done in pastel shades.

 Well, friends... as usual I've got a lot to accomplish today, so I must go and get busy!
My posting is going to be erratic this week, as my Seattle daughter and her family will be here.  The following week is the last week of Sale-a-bration and I have many events on my calendar that may keep me from posting as much as I'd like.  Thank you for your patience and understanding.  I'd love to chat with you every day, but if I want to keep my sanity and my health I just can't do that.   Have a great week!
Susan

No comments:

Post a Comment