Friday, July 22, 2016

More Birthday Bounty...

Hey there stampers!

I've got another pretty card for you today... one that I received from a friend for my recent birthday, but before we get to that, I want to show you my stamp room in all its messy glory.  I'm planning to have this all neatly boxed up by the end of the weekend.  We'll see if that actually happens.






Thankfully I got rid of a lot of old merchandise at my garage sale, so there's not nearly as much stuff to pack as there was before the big purge.  But still, there's plenty!

Here's the card for today, created by my dear friend Rhonda.



What a fresh and feminine card!  I love it!  Rhonda used the "carried over" Wild About Flowers stamp set that's on page 112 of the annual catalog.  The background DSP is from the English Garden collection in last year's annual catalog.  I'm pretty sure many of you have a nice supply of this paper.  Why not get it out and make a pretty card just like this one?  The layers behind the DSP panel are Blushing Bride and Rose Red.  The flowers are stamped in Blushing Bride and Rose Red ink. and the sentiment, from Endless Birthday Wishes (page 22), is stamped in Rose Red as well.  What you can't see in the photo above, is that Rhonda added sparkle to her card with the Wink of Stella pen by brushing it on the flower petals.  

I hope you feel inspired to get out some stamps, ink, and paper and create something beautiful!  May the weekend ahead be filled with fun and relaxation!

Hugs and happiness,
Susan

No comments:

Post a Comment