Monday, March 21, 2016

A cute Easter treat

Hello stampers!

Are you one of the lucky people who is on Spring Break this week?  I can remember how much I looked forward to this much-needed break.  Now that I'm retired, I guess every week is like Spring Break, except when it's Sale-a-bration.  Then I work like a little bee... buzzing all the time!  Thank you to each and every customer who attended a Sale-a-bration stamping party.  This has been my best Sale-a-bration ever, and it's not over until March 31st.

FREE SHIPPING and a FREE Sale-a-bration stamp set!

Are there some Sale-a-bration stamp sets that you'd still like to get?  I can help you with that. Here's my Spring Break Special... 
FREE SHIPPING on orders of $50 or more when you order online.  I will send you a check for the amount you paid for shipping when you place an online order of $50 or more from today, Monday March 21st until Monday March 28th at 10:59 pm. Just click on the "order now" button at the top of this blog and you'll be taken to my online ordering site.  

Now let's move on to the cute Easter treat, shall we?  




 This fun carrot can be filled with almost anything... chocolate eggs, jelly beans, M & M's in Easter colors, money, goldfish crackers... whatever!  And it is so simple to make.  You make a long tube from DSP, then seal the bottom one way and seal the top perpendicular to the bottom.  Then glue on some DSP that you've cut with the fringing scissors and add the "Happy Easter" sentiment.  If you would like to have the measurements and the instructions, please send me a quick email to sjrstamps@gmail.com
and I'll send them to you.  You could make one for each person at your Easter table and fill it with a treat appropriate for their age.  Instead of the "Happy Easter" sentiment, you could write their name on the little tag, so it would be a place card and treat all rolled into one.

Well, my friends, that wraps up my post for Monday.  I hope your week is off to a happy start, Spring Break or no Spring Break!
Happy Stamping!
Susan

No comments:

Post a Comment