Friday, September 4, 2015

Into the Woods with Thankful Forest Friends, Stampin'Up!

Happy Friday and welcome to the Labor Day Weekend!

This weekend signals the last of summer, so I hope you've got a BBQ or other summery activity planned to send Summer 2015 off in style.  I haven't made any plans yet... guess I'd better get busy and think of something to do. 

I've got a fun card for you today, featuring an adorable stamp set in the new holiday catalog called Thankful Forest Friends. There's a cute bunny, a fun fox, and this sweet bear in the stamp set, along with a couple of great sayings.  Say hello to Mr. Bear...



I made this card for a swap with other demonstrators at a recent meeting I attended.  We were supposed to use sketch # 58 from Freshly Made Sketches, a sketch challenge blog.  I followed the sketch to the letter and I love how this card turned out.
If you're ever stuck for a card design or layout, go to www.freshlymadesketches.blogspot.com and you'll find all sort of great sketches to follow.  

Here's what I used:
Stamps:  Thankful Forest Friends (page 43 of the holiday catalog)
Ink:  Crushed Curry, Old Olive, Early Espresso
Paper:  Into the Woods DSP, Soft Suede card stock, Whisper White card stock
Accessories:  Candy Dots, 2014-2016 In-Color Washi Tape (p. 157),  2 1/2 " Circle Punch, dimensionals

Make your Labor Day Weekend a memorable one and please come back on Monday (Labor Day), for more stamping inspiration.
Hugs and happiness,
Susan

No comments:

Post a Comment