Friday, September 18, 2015

Embellished Ornaments, Stampin'Up!

Hi again!  

As I mentioned on Wednesday, I've got an elegant Christmas card for you today.  I think there are four basic types of Christmas cards... cute (think snowmen, Santas, and cute animals), elegant (think sparkling trees, ornaments, wreaths, snowflakes), rustic country (deer, skis, log cabins, natural trees, fireplaces, birds) and the fourth type is religious (nativity scenes, doves, angels, stars).  
Whatever type of card floats your boat, Stampin'Up! has a stamp set that you'll love!

Here's the elegant card for today...



I used the new Embellished Ornaments set that's on page 15 of the Holiday Catalog.  The colors are Cherry Cobbler, Mossy Meadow, and Whisper White.  This set also has a coordinating set of Thinlits to make cutting quick and easy.  I used Tuxedo Black Memento ink for the greeting.  I cut the ornament hanger from silver foil paper
(page 148 of the annual catalog).  

This card would be easy to create in quantity, leaving you plenty of time for other holiday pursuits, such as baking, shopping, wrapping, and decorating the house.  

The weekend is almost here!  I hope you've got something relaxing planned. Please come back on Monday for more stamping inspiration!  
Happy weekend, everyone!
Susan

No comments:

Post a Comment