Wednesday, May 27, 2015

Sprinkles of Life Stampin'Up!

Hey, there stamping friends!  Happy "hump day!"  If you work Monday through Friday, I'm sure you know that Wednesday is "hump day..."  the day that you are "over the hump" and coasting downhill toward the weekend.  

Since I introduced the new In-colors to you on Monday, I thought I should show you a card made with some of them today.  Actually, I used several new products to create this card.  



First of all, I used the new Ronald McDonald stamp set.  If you have your new catalog, you can see it on the inside of the back cover.   Three dollars is donated to Ronald McDonald House Charities for each set that is sold.  Stampin'Up! has donated over a million dollars to this worthy cause.   The colors I chose were pulled from the new Designer Paper Stack called Cherry on Top.  
That pretty pinky-red is the fabulous new Watermelon Wonder.  The  yellow is Crushed Curry, and the cupcake icing is Pool Party.  See that pretty green in the designer paper??  That's the bright and happy Cucumber Crush.  I think you're going to love this green! The fun sentiment says "You are the sprinkles on the cupcake of life."  I don't know about you, but I'd rather be the icing on the cupcake of life, as I like icing way more than I like sprinkles!  I punched that little tiny cherry using the Cupcake Builder punch, which carried over into the new catalog.

Thanks for coming by today!  Please come back on Friday for more stamping inspiration.
Hugs,
Susan

No comments:

Post a Comment