Monday, May 25, 2015

New In-colors Stampin'Up!

Hello there Stampers!
Thank you for coming to "see" me this Memorial Day 2015!  Whatever you've got planned today... a family gathering, working in the garden, getting caught up on chores, or just relaxing around the house, please take a little "time out" at 3 pm for the National Moment of Remembrance.  Wherever you are at 3 o'clock local time, pause for 1 minute to honor those who've died in service to our country.

I guess it's no secret that I love quotations and enjoy collecting them.  I've got a fun one today that focuses on the creativity inside each of us.  Here it is...

"Everyone is born creative.  Everyone is given a box of crayons in kindergarten.  Then when you hit puberty, they take the crayons away and replace them with dry uninspiring books on algebra, history, etc.  Being suddenly hit years later with the "creative bug" is just a wee voice telling you "I'd like my crayons back, please."
Hugh McLeod

Well, I'm here to say that those of us who've been hit by the "stamping bug" not only have our crayons back, but we have the BIG box of colors, plus paper, ribbon, buttons, twine, stamp sets and many other products to feed our creative souls. And how fun that we get 5 brand new colors every year to play with.  Today I'm going to show you a card I got from my super upline, Barbara Brimhall.  Her card perfectly showcases the new Stampin'Up! In-Colors for 2015-2017.  Check it out...



Although my camera didn't capture the colors perfectly, these are close except for the color on the far right, Cucumber Crush.  It isn't nearly that neon-y (I know, there's no such word).  The colors, from left to right are Watermelon Wonder, Mint Macaron (the French sandwich cookie, not the coconut one... that's macaroon... a completely different cookie), Delightful Dijon, Tip Top Taupe, and Cucumber Crush.  The background panel is Delightful Dijon and it's been embossed with the new Boho Chic embossing folder.  I'm so excited for you to see these new colors up close.  I think you'll love them as much as I do! Watermelon Wonder and Cucumber Crush will be fun to use for bright and happy summer cards. Delightful Dijon and Tip Top Taupe will be wonderful for creating fall cards. And Mint Macaron will pair beautifully with so many of our colors, such as Blushing Bride, So Saffron, and Crumb Cake.  

Well stampers, that's all for today!  I've got to get back to pricing the goodies I'll have for you this coming weekend at my BIG garage sale.  Remember, hostesses attend on Friday night at 6:30 and customers can attend on Saturday morning, beginning at 9:30.  
Please bring cash or your checkbook, as I cannot accept credit cards for this sale.
Hugs,
Susan

No comments:

Post a Comment