Monday, March 30, 2015

Looking Back at Sale-a-bration 2015

Hello Stampers!
Hope you've had your coffee and that your Monday and your week is off to a good start!  
Tomorrow, Tuesday March 31st is the last day of Sale-a-bration 2015... the last day to get a freebie with a $50 purchase.  You actually have until midnight Mountain Time (11pm our time), but I wouldn't advise waiting until the last minute if you want to place an online order, as I'm pretty sure the servers at Stampin'Up! will be quite slow.  In fact, I'd be surprised if they weren't annoying slow.  So if you're going to place an online order, sooner is definitely better than later.  I don't know about you, but I already have enough gray hair, thank you very much!

I thought it might be fun to show a few cards today, made with Sale-a-bration stamp sets, so let's get started.




Best Day Ever stamp set



Lotus Blossom stamp set



Best Day Ever stamp set



Lotus Blossom stamp set




Another Lotus Blossom card... this was the most popular Sale-a-bration stamp set!


This is the Sale-a-bration Vellum... it was very popular too!


More Sale-a-bration Vellum


And one more Sale-a-bration Vellum card.

Well, my friends, I think that I shown you enough cards for one day.  Don't forget to come back on Wednesday, when I'll have more stamping inspiration for you.
Hugs and happiness!
Susan

No comments:

Post a Comment