Monday, March 23, 2015

Spring Rain

Howdy Stampers!  
Happy rainy Monday to all!

Isn't it amazing that Spring Break and spring rain just seem to go together like cookies and milk, like biscuits and fried chicken, like donuts and coffee?  Whoa... I'd better stop right there... I'm making myself hungry!  Seriously, though... where is it written that it must rain 90% of the time during Spring Break???

To try and make things a bit more bearable for those of us who aren't sunning ourselves in Hawaii/Palm Springs/Phoenix/Las Vegas/insert your favorite sunny spot here, I've got a bright card for you today, courtesy of Janet Jones, one of my fun downline members.
Check out Janet's card...



There are all sorts of new products from the Occasions catalog used on this card...  The Painted Petals stamp set, the Spring Flowers embossing folder, and the Painted Blooms designer paper too!  That's Rose Red card stock, which goes nicely with the Painted Blooms paper and is a color which is under-used.  I can't remember when I last pulled out a sheet of Rose Red.  Thanks, Janet, for bringing this very pretty color to our attention!  Those pretty blooms and colors help to remind us that if we want spring flowers, we've got to endure some spring showers.
Thanks for stopping in today and please check back on Wednesday for another classic card!
Susan

No comments:

Post a Comment