Monday, March 9, 2015

Hello Spring!

Hello there stampers!  
On this sunny Monday, it's not hard to believe that spring is just 10 days away.  In fact, it has seemed like spring for the past week!  Although I'm super excited that warmer weather is on its way, I don't feel the same excitement about the whole "spring forward" daylight savings deal.  I do love the "fall back" part of it, as I'm always happy to gain an hour in the fall.  How about you?  Are you one of those energetic souls who love to spring forward?  
I hope you took advantage of the glorious day yesterday!  I was thrilled to break out the capris and sandals... yipppppe!  Of course I know that this string of sunny days is numbered, but let's squeeze every drop of sunny goodness out of each day before the rain returns, shall we?
Here's today's card, which definitely looks like a little dose of springtime...




Here's a quick list of what I used:

Stamps:  Petal Potpourri (p. 23, Occasions catalog)
               Four You  (p. 19, annual catalog)
Ink:  Daffodil Delight
         Strawberry Slush
         Mossy Meadow
Paper:  Strawberry Slush
            Daffodil Delight
            Mossy Meadow
           Whisper White
           All Abloom Designer Series Paper Stack (p. 185, annual catalog)
Accessories:  Flower Medallion Punch (p. 23, Occasions catalog)
                      7/8 inch scallop circle punch (p. 220, annual catalog)
                      Circles collection framelits (p, 231, annual catalog)


Well, that's about it for today, my friends!  I'm planning to soak up some of that sunshine today, because it's not going to be around much longer.  I suggest you do the same and get your dose of natural vitamin D.  
Happy stamping!
Susan



No comments:

Post a Comment